Saturday 5 April 2014

Warhammer 40k, Arena battle

So today I was involved in a 600 point free for all, there were around 12 of us, and well it was deadly, I brought my Wolves and teams up with a Tau player and another Wolf player, and we lasted to right in till the end, I dropped out on about turn 8 as after playing for 6 hours and I had about 3 marines left, I left it to my allies.

But this is the first time I have played 40k in around 6-8 months, and it was a good way to get back into the game, friendly atmosphere with some random rule added in by the store manager (basically he blows stuff up randomly) and that kept the game moving very well.

Tomorrow I might play a game or two of kill teams, but this time I shall get my Necrons out, and give it a game if I get time :)

Happy Gaming

And here is a picture, again taken randomly from google :)

Space Wolf Marine with a Wolf, by Demewer