Sunday 23 February 2014

X-wing: Preparing for store championships

So I know I have not posted in a while, but I have been busy

So with the MK store championships around the corner(March 1st) I am again looking at lists to use, I dont go out to win it, but I am happy with 2-3 wins out of 5.

Last MK event I ran,

Dutch, ion cannon
Garven
Blue, FCS
Blue

I finished 6th, and could of finished higher with one more ship kill, so overall a good first tournament.

So I go into this one, wondering what to take? By the sounds of it as this is a store championship event, the players are bringing out the big guns, tie swarms etc

So I am thinking of bring a Han Shoots First list, so not decided but here a couple of options I am thinking about

Han, Gunner, Markmanship, Merc co-pilot
Blue
Blue

Han, Gunner, Title
Blue, FCS
Blue, FCS

So maybe something like that

Anyway, happy gaming :)