Friday 13 April 2012

500 Point Necron Lists

Right so I working on some 500 point Necron lists

Rules-

No Armour value
No monstrous creatures
No Special Characters
HQ-1
Troops 1-3
Elites-0-1
Fast Attacks 0-1
No Heavy Support
3 by 3 tables (I think)

Well these were the rules I found from last time my club did a 500 point sunday games! So I thought I would stick to it for now!

So right lets see-

My first list, was a general list, nothing special just plain, simple and easy to use.

Necron Lord
Warscthe
Mind Shackle Scarabs
Sempiternal weave
130

10 Immortals
170

5 Destroyers
200

Simple enough, Lord takes combat with immortals, while shooting weakens the other player! Nice easy simple, but I reckon could be effective!

Second List is 500 points of close combatness!! Trying to get up close and personal!


Destroyer Lord
125

5 Warriors
65

5 Praetorians
200

3 Wraiths
105

Destroyer Lord with Praetorians, but basically a fast list designed to be in combat almost straight away, warriors are there for the one troops choice, but lay down a little amount of fire where it is needed!

So I quite like both lists, I really like the second one, but I reckon the first list would be more effective!

Any comments?