Tuesday 11 June 2013

Necrons

So as most people know, Necrons is my main army and has always been my favourite

So after spending another £100 on them (woops) and still more to come

I am almost finish my collection

Just a few more bits-

Nemesor Zahndrekh
Vargard Obyron

They are now the only two special characters I am missing!
Anyway also I want to get-

10 Flayed ones, ( I already have 10, but I want a unit of 20)
5 Deathmarks ( I have 5, but I want 10 lol)
1 annihilation barge ( I want 3 lol, so I need 1 more)

and I think that is it currently.

My current collection of Necrons looks like this (what I own)

Imotekh the stormlord
Illuminor Szweas
Orikan the Diviner
Anrakyr the Traveller
Trazyn the Infinite
2 Necron Overlords
1 Destroyer Lords

3 Necron Lords
5 Crypteks

100 Necron Warriors
10 Immortals with Tesla Cabines
10 Immortals with Guardd Blasters

2 Ghost Arks
1 Night Scythe

5 Deathmarks
7 Lychguards with Shields
5 Lychguards with warscythes ( bought these on monday)
5 Praetorians
1 C'Tan Shard
10 Flayed ones

3 Wraiths
20 Scarabs (ish anyway)
8 Necron Destroyers
4 Necron Heavy Destroyers

1 Doomsday ark
3 Necron Monoliths
1 Doom Scythe
2 Canoptek Spyders

I also have 2 command barges/ annihilation barges,  they can be either,