Saturday 6 April 2013

Imperial Guard, ready and move out!

So with two games these week, my guardsmen are running their drills!

As some of you know, I am using Guard in the current campaign, and now the club is reopened its time to start dying again :D

But first I have a friendly game tmro  against the new Tau (my Brother) he bought himself a ripside battlesuit thing aswell so could be fun.. Not sure what to use against them, gun line vs gun line, I fancy Tau over Guard, might have to call on some Space wolf allies to get into the mix!

The next game is on Thursday against tyrainds! This is a campaign game, and so far I have only played one game (against Chaos and won) so hopefully it will be two hoard armies killing each other!

But I dont know, maybe he will go heavy on big creatures? Lets see :)